MSA Altair Pro Single Gas Detector
Based on the industry-standard ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector—but with added features and functionality—ALTAIR Pro toxic gas and oxygen detectors combine reliable detection and LED/audible/flashing/vibrating alarms with clear, backlit LCD displays. Electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen. Purpose-built for superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance and excellent RFI performance.
- Unit detects O2, ClO2, HCN and PH3
- Gas concentration (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen displayed on a large, clear, backlit LCD
- Automatically records the last 50 alarm/test events while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2 readings every three minutes in a periodic data log
- User can read data or change alarm set points by connecting unit to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Adjustable alarm set points
- No-miss quad alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, LCD notification, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
- Easy alarm check, bump check, fresh air zero, and calibration
- Easily replaceable batteries and sensors
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!