Duoflex Welding Glasses
- timeless welding safety glasses
- perfect colour recognition thanks to uvex sunglare filters
- new filter technology combines UV and IR protection
- frame colour: black, green
- grey PC lens
- certified according to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 169 (welding)
- welding protection level: 5
- marking: W 166 F CE – 5 W 1 FTK CE
- reliable UV 400 and IR protection
- reliable protection provided by its customised fit: multi-level side arm lengths allow the wearer to adjust the glasses to suit their own face shape
- extremely scratch-resistant on both sides, minimising burns due to welding sparks (uvex infradur)
- soft Duo-Flex ear pieces
Since AS/NZS 1337.1 (Australia & New Zealand Standard) does not recognise shade 4 & 5 in wide vision glasses (clause 5.2.3). However, the product (9169-045,) do comply with the performance requirements of this standard except for this clause. Due to market demand for these products and we are unable to claim full compliance with AS/NZS1337.1, these models are released with our European standard certification to EN 166 – Personal eye-protection – specifications.
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!