UniSafe Cap Attached Earmuff
Both the RB44 headband and cap attachable earmuffs have safety orange impact acoustic cups for added visibility in the workplace. The RB44 earmuff maintains an even seal by incorporating a central pivot point cup and high quality cushions. The headband and cap attach arms allow simple fitting adjustment. The RB44CA cap attachable earmuff slot straight into UniSafe TA500 Series Safety Helmets as an “approved system”.
- Even seal distribution and comfortable headband with simple size adjustment
- High impact acoustic cups
- Cup material: Injection moulded ABS (plastic)
- Headband: Glass reinforced nylon
- Bracket Arms: Foam filled PVC covered
- Headband Cushion: Foam
- Weight: 200 g
- Class 5 29dB(A)
- Cap Attach earmuffs slot straight into UniSafe TA500 Series safety helmts as a “certified system” – Class 5 SLC80 29dB(A), 12.2N clamp force
- Hearing protection should be worn 100% of the time when exposed to harmful noise
- Suitable for continuous and itermittent use by persons exposed to industrial noise situations up to 110dB(A), assuming an 85dB(A) criterion
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!