TurboLite Fall Arrestor
Workers will no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance. Because TurboLite™ eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment when fall clearance changes, workers are always able to use the proper equipment at varying height levels.
Miller TurboLite™ PFLs can also be used in horizontal and foot level applications where an overhead anchorage point is unavailable.
- Its retractable technology prevents trip hazards while its built in swivel also prevents lifeline twisting.
- The TurboLite is extremely compact and light weight.
- It provides 2m working capacity lifeline which attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility.
- The high strength, impact resistant nylon housing and engineered HiTech Polyester/ Vectran Webbing provide more resistance to abrasion, increasing durability.
- The TurboLite eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance and reduces risk as workers will always be using the proper equipment when fall clearance changes
- The TurboLite can also be used in horizontal and foot level applications where an overhead anchorage point is unavailable.
- Conforms to standard EN 360, accepted under clause 1.6 of AS/NZS 1891.3
Applications: Miller TurboLite™ PFLs provide increased mobility and freedom of movement and are ideal for use in construction, utilities and warehousing.
1017900 TurboLite 2m Twistlock karabiner/Aluminium snap hook
MFL1/2M-AUS TurboLite 2m Twistlock Karabiner/19mm snap hook
MFL2/2M-AUS TurboLite 2m Twistlock Karabiner/ Scaffold hook
MFL3/2M-AUS TurboLite 2m No top attachment/19mm hook
MFL12/2M-AUS TurboLite 2m Twistlock Karabiner/ Scaffold hook
MFL13/2M-AUS TurboLite 2m TAK e/end
MFLB Twin TurboLite Connector Bracket
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!