AirCore Harness with Aluminium Hardware
The Miller AirCore™ Harness range has light-weight, corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware. Its open core padding technology allows optimal airflow, reducing heat and moisture entrapment. The Aircore range of harnesses provides the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Light-weight – Aluminium materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity.
- 16% lighter in weight than competitive harnesses with aluminium hardware
- 20% lighter than harnesses with steel hardware
- Extended Service Life – Corrosion-resistant aluminium hardware
- lasts longer, reducing replacement costs
- Easy Adjustability – Unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment easier than any other harness on the market. 18kN heavy duty quick-connect chest buckles for added security and easy donning.
- Style – new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style and colour for easy identification and greater visibility.
In addition, ALL Miller AirCore Harnesses are the most unique and innovative full-body harness available and are designed for: COMFORT – breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler. Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market. AirCore harnesses are designed with patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing that provides greater flexibility and increased comfort.
- Oil and Gas
- Fall from height
- AS/NZS 1891.1 – Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.1 2007
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!