Evac Rescue Descent Kit
Ferno Evac Rescue Descent Kit is the easiest method of rescue on the market. The kit is packaged ready to rescue eliminating rigging set up time.
Each kit contains all the gear you need to self-rescue or evacuate one to two persons from towers, wind turbines, masts, high bay lift trucks, cranes or similar.
A controlled rate descent device with a hand wheel, geared recovery mechanism provides lifting capabilities for either one or two person, self-rescue evacuation. The hand wheel can be operated/turned three ways:
- Via the perimeter of the wheel,
- Via the pull out handle within the wheel or with
- A hand drill to the centre nut to facilitate faster ascent or descent reducing fatigue from manual operation.
- A controlled rate descent device with a hand wheel, geared recovery mechanism that provides lifting capabilities for either one or two person or self-rescue evacuation
- The standard kit is supplied with 50 metres of 9.6 mm kernmantle rope. Customised lengths up to 300 m can be supplied
- The hand wheel can be operated with a hand drill if required
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!