Stretchstop 2m Lanyard
A unique stretchable lanyard design that minimises the length of the lanyard preventing tripping or snagging.
- Elastic inner core contains the unextended length of webbing.
- Outer load bearing tubular polyester webbing.
- Reliable visual inspection if a fall has been taken.
- Available in single or twin leg versions
The Miller range of fall arrest lanyards features a range of products to suit every fall protection requirement through most industries. From unique products such as the Miller Manyard with an internal energy absorber, to the ever popular Stretchstop stretch style lanyard, the range is available in various lengths, styles and terminations. Single lanyards are generally used in various fall arrest situations, and are designed to limit the force of a sustained fall to under 6kN. Double webbing lanyards are generally used to access different areas of a building or tower without being disconnected, and are the perfect way to be connected to an anchorage point at all times.
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Confined Space
- Fall from height
- Certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.1 – 2007
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!