Disposable and reusable sleeve protectors are used in a variety of industrial applications. They provide reliable protection to the wrists and arms, and prevent cross contamination in environments which need to remain sterile and sanitised. To meet Australian safety standards, Pro-Val ensures every sleeve protector product passes the highest quality control inspections.
Each of our disposable and reusable sleeve protectors has been manufactured for different uses. Generally, our range is used to:
- Protect your wrists and arms from potential injury which can occur in abattoirs and fisheries
- Prevent cross contamination in food and manufacturing industries
- Maintain a sterile working environment, in areas like hospitals and laboratories
From providing protection in food manufacturing industries and abattoirs to preventing contamination in medical laboratories and hospitals, Pro-Val’s sleeve protectors are made from high quality materials. Depending on which disposable sleeve protector you’ve chosen, the features may include:
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Water resistance
- Choice of white and blue colours
- Uni size
- Breathable fabric
- Ambidextrous design
- Reusable and washable, or disposable
White & Blue
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!