DuPont™ Tyvek® 400, model TY198S WH. Hooded coverall available in white, in sizes SM to 3XL. Stitched external seams. Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting, antistatically treated. Silicon non added.
Applications for Tyvek® 400 garments include pharmaceutical handling, chemical protection, oil and gas industry, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up, amongst many others.
- Limited-Use protective clothing, Type 5 and 6 Protection
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched external seams for enhanced protection against penetration from the outside to the inside of the garment
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!