Hazchem Spill Kit – 120L
This high-performance hazchem spill response kit has been designed to assist with cleaning up larger spills of acids, bases, coolants, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals.
The SKC120 is a premium wheelie bin hazchem spill kit ideal for workshops, warehouses, factories, chemical plants, laboratories, transport depots – wherever unknown or aggressive liquids are transported, stored and handled.
Hazchem spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Premium hazchem spill response kit for larger chemical spills.
- Contains polypropylene hazchem maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- This large spill kit also includes a range of spill clean up tools to assist with safe response and disposal.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- Hazchem spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit is supplied in a red 120 litre wheelie bin.
- Bins protect against dust and water ingress and are manufactured from UV-stabilised polyethylene that is tough and corrosion resistant.
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!