General Spill Kit – 120L
Use this general purpose spill kit to clean up every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids. This spill kit is ideal for areas where non-aggressive liquids may be stored, handled or spilled.
The SKGP120 spill kit is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Locate this general purpose spill kit close to areas that store day-to-day liquids.
- Contains general purpose floorsweep and polypropylene all-liquid maintenance absorbents.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- A Global audit tag is included and when fitted will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
- General purpose spill kit includes labels, laminated re-order form and operating instructions contained within a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded labels are fitted to the front and sides of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of spill kit and liquids absorbed, whilst the two side labels provide clear and concise emergency response instructions.
- Spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Spill kit can be converted to a Pollution Control Station with accessories such as shovels (long-handled or non-sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue 120 litre wheelie bin for easy identification.
Send us an email now
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!